- 100 g soy curls
- 3 cups veggie broth
- half of a small red onion, finely minced
- 1 rib celery, finely diced
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tsp olive brine
- ground pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 tsp plum sauce (optional)
1. Re-hydrate soy curls with boiling veggie broth. Let sit in there for about 10 minutes, then drain and squeeze out as much liquid as you can.
2. In another bowl, combine red onion, celery, poultry seasoning, olive brine, pepper, lemon juice and vegan mayo. (Add plum sauce if using). Roughly chop the soy curls and toss in the mayo mixture to combine.
3. Let the flavor mingle overnight in the fridge.
4. I love it best on top of gluten-free multigrain toast and lettuce mix.
Also by Imola: Creamiest Vegan Grilled Eggplant Dip
Related: Deconstructed Vegan Banh Mi Bowl
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth