- 4 medium apple, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbs + 100 ml maple syrup
- 1 + 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1+1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 handful frozen blueberry
- 200 g cashew
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 150 g GF oats
1. Slice up the apples into 1,5 cm pieces. If you want you can peel them before but I like to keep the skin. Place them in a pan and add the lemon juice, 3 tbs maple syrup, 1 ts ground clove, 1 ts cinnamon and cook it over medium heat for a few minutes, until apples start to soften.
For the crumble:
2. Put the cashews, 1/2 tsp of ground clove, 1 tsp of cinnamon and ginger in a blender for 2 minutes so they become flour like, but still crunchy. In a bowl mix it with the gluten free oats, coconut oil and 100 ml maple syrup.
3. Take a baking tray and place the blueberry-apple mixture on the bottom. Cover it with the crumble and bake it on 180° C in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
Also by Imola: GF Vegan Avocado Pasta with Smoky Paprika Roasted Seeds
Related: Vegan Blueberry Pie Oatmeal
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth