Creamy Za’atar Dressing
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon za’atar seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
1. Soak cashews in water for at least three hours (alternatively, you may soak them in boiling water for 20-30 minutes).
2. Drain cashews and add to blender, along with lemon juice, za’atar, garlic, salt, and maple syrup.
3. Blend to combine ingredients, then slowly add water in a steady stream while the blender is running. Add more or less water depending on your preferred consistency (for a thinner dressing, add more water; if you prefer this as a dip, add less).
4. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!