- 1 handful fresh green asparagus
- 1 large zucchini, shaved into ribbons
- 2 handful arugula
- 2 tbsp pickled radish
- 1/4 cup sliced cashews
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp rice syrup
- 1/2 tsp powdered garlic
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Heat up a grill pan, cut the asparagus into halves and start to grill them on both sides. (about 5 min)
2. Meanwhile the asparagus is on grill, shave the zucchini using a vegetable peeler. Set aside.
For the vinaigrette:
3. I love to use a small jar to mix my sauces, it’s much easier then whisking them with a fork to blend. So transfer lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, mustard, white wine vinegar, rice syrup and powdered garlic into a small jar, close the lid and shake it well together until the vinegar and the oil is no longer separate.
4. Place a handful of arugula on each plate, top it with the warm asparagus, then with the zucchini ribbons, pickled radishes (can be raw radish too), sliced cashews and drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Also by Imola: GF Vegan Avocado Pasta With Smoky Paprika Roasted Seeds
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth