GF Vegan Avocado Pasta With Smoky Paprika Roasted Seeds
- 220 g gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- to taste cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup seed mix (pine, sunflower, pumpkin)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
1. Prepare the spaghetti according to package instructions, then drain.
2. While the pasta is cooking prepare the avocado sauce. Place the avocado, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of olive oil, water, lemon juice, dried basil, cayenne pepper and half teaspoon of sea salt. If you think the sauce us too thick, add more water. You can also use a fork to make the sauce. Adjust favor if needed.
To make the smoky seeds:
3. Heat up the remaining oil in a pan over small heat, then add the seed mix and toast them for 2-4 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, paprika powder and oregano. Cook together for half a minute.
4. Mix the avocado sauce and the spaghetti and toast them with the smokey paprika roasted seeds.
Also by Imola: GF Vegan Mashed Potato Cakes
GF Vegan Indian Eggplant (Baingan Gartha)
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth