4-Ingredient Hungarian Sour Cream & Cheese Pasta (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 2-3 handful any kind of gluten free small pasta (I used pea fusilli)
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
1. Prepare your pasta according to package instructions. I chose gluten-free green pea fusilli but you can go with any kind of small-sized pasta.
2. Meanwhile prepare your sauce. In a small bowl mix together vegan sour cream with a little salt and garlic powder.
3. When the pasta is ready, wash it over with cold water so it doesn’t stick together. Transfer to a plate, top with the sour cream mixture and shredded vegan cheese.
Also by Imola: One-Pot Vegan Pasta With Shiitake & Chickpeas
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth