Be prepared to become a cucumber fan! 🙂
Raw Vegan Cucumber Noodle Salad
- 2 medium sized kirby cucumbers
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp white miso
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- to taste gomashio (toasted sesame seeds)
1. Use a spiralizer to make noodles out of the cucumbers. Use the thinnest setting (angel hair style).
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, miso, and garlic until miso is dissolved.
3. Add cucumber noodles to the bowl and toss together. Put in the fridge to chill for at least thirty minutes, and up to one day. The longer it sits, the more cucumber releases its juices, perfecting the flavor. Sprinkle the gomashio on top and enjoy cold! 🙂
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Peaceful Dumpling