- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple bits
- ½ yellow mango
- 1 kiwi
- 2 tablespoons red beans (sweetened and mashed)
- 30 g bingsu rice cake
- 1 block ice (container comes with the Hawaiian Ice Shaver) or 20 ice cubes
- 2 frozen bananas to make ice cream(optional)
2. Cut the fruits for topping in small pieces.
3. Let ice thaw for five minutes.
4. Blend or shave the ice and place it in a bowl.
5. First top with the red beans, then add the fruits and rice cakes.
6. If adding banana ice cream, blend frozen bananas and add to bowl.
7. Drizzle your patbingsu with syrup!
Also by Vivian: Vegan Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
Related: Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Vivian Lee