- 3-4 stalks broccoli stalks, peeled
- 3-4 large carrots, peeled
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
2. Wash and peel broccoli stalks and carrots with a vegetable peeler.
3. Slice thinly with a mandoline slicer.
4. Toss carrot and broccoli "chips" in avocado oil, Himalayan sea salt, and black pepper.
5. Arrange on parchment paper with room so none overlap and bake for 30-40 minutes, until desired crispiness is achieved.
6. Watch closely during last 10 minutes so they don't burn and flip at halfway point for more even baking.
7. Cool chips on a cooling rack to harden.
8. Store uneaten chips in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Also by Lauren: Raw Vegan Lemon Bars with Coconut & Pecans
Related: Italian Herb Flaxseed Crackers
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier