Needless to say, this lasagna soup is super quick, easy, and tastes incredible. And if that doesn’t convince you, it’s a soup you can enjoy with a glass of wine. Granulated soy is a perfect meat replacer but if you don't like it or don't have it at home, you can use mushrooms as well. If you don't have lasagna pasta, reginetti could do the job.
For the cheese, you can choose vegan parmesan or vegan mozzarella too, or even vegan ricotta.
One-Pot GF Vegan Lasagna Soup With Wine
- 2 tbsp extra light olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup soy granuls
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (oregano, basil, marjoram, parsley)
- 1/4 cup rosé wine
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 liter veggie broth
- 4-6 large sheets GF lasagna pasta, broken
- 1/3 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup vegan cream
- to taste freshly ground pepper
1. In a large pot, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant, add tomato paste, marinara, veggie broth and soy granuls and Italian seasoning. Pour in the rosé wine, stir, cover and bring to a simmer.
2. Once soy granuls are cooked add in the broken lasagna pasta pieces and cook until it’s al dente. Remove from heat, stir in vegan creamer and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, add more herbs if needed.
3. Serve it warm.
Also by Imola: Vegan Cheeseburger Soup
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth