- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika powder
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp mustard
- 100 g gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
1. Mince the garlic and peel and shred the carrots.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix them together with the rest of the ingredients. If needed you can add a little more flour or oil to get the right, sticky consistency so you’ll be able to form balls. Using a teaspoon scoop out portions from the mixture and shape them into a walnut sized ball.
3. Place parchment paper in your air fryer and place the balls on it. Fry them on 180 Celsius for 15 minutes.
4. If you decide to make them in the oven, preheat it to 180 Celsius and bake them for about 25 minutes or until golden.
Related: GF BBQ Vegan Meatless Balls
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth