- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Cucumber
- Cellophane Glass Noodles
- 2 tbsp Seaweed
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- Black sesame seeds (optional)
1. Blanch the seaweed, carrot and cucumber in boiling water and let this expand for 10 minutes.
2. While you wait, boil the cellophane glass noodles for 10 minutes. Once it’s done, rinse and submerge in cold water.
3. Remove the vegetables. Slice the carrot and cucumber finely.
4. In a large bowl, mix the carrot, cucumber, seaweed and noodles. Add a dash of rice vinegar (mirin would work well for this), soy sauce, sesame oil, and black sesame seeds if using. It’s ready to serve! 🙂
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Debbie Tan