Energizing Double Chocolate Chip Vegan Truffles
- 15 Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- optional for rolling: cocoa powder
2. Drain the dates and place into a food processor along with the walnuts, sunflower seeds, and cocoa powder.
3. Process until a thick paste-like mixture has formed.
4. Dump the chocolate mix into a mixing bowl. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Stir until thoroughly combined.
6. Scoop the truffles with a spoon and roll into balls. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
7. Refrigerate for at least thirty minutes, but one hour is preferred.
8. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder and serve.
9. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Also by Olivia: 4-Ingredient Vegan Bluberry Compote
Related: Vegan Lemon Lavender Energy Bites
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Olivia Parr