Vegan Snack Recipes: Lemon Lavender Energy Bites
- 1 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lavender, dried or fresh, flowering part only, minced
1. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and pulse until well combined and sticky.
2. Scoop out and roll into balls with your hands.
3. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then serve!
4. Store in fridge for up to one week.
Also by Lauren: Hasselback Sweet Potatoes With Avocado Lime Cream
Related: Cherry White Chocolate Chia Parfait
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier