Strawberry season is officially here! This thick and creamy vegan milkshake is easy to throw together, full of clean ingredients and a guilt-free way to soak up the summer. It’s sweetened only by fruit and freezing the fruit ahead of time gives the shake that thick “milkshake” texture. Break out your blender and enjoy this vegan milkshake post workout, for breakfast or as a later afternoon sweet-craving slayer.
Vegan Milkshake With Coconut & Strawberry
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 4-6 Strawberries
- 1 Banana
1. Wash and chop strawberries. Peel banana and place all of the fruit in a freezer safe container and freeze for approximately 4 hours.
2. Add the unsweetened coconut milk to your blender and then toss in the frozen fruit.
3. Blend on medium and then on high until the thick, creamy shake comes together.
4. Pour and enjoy immediately.
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Colette Goguen