Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please! Chocolate for breakfast that’s ready for me when I wake up? Double yes please! This vegan chocolate overnight oats recipe is super easy and packs a rich chocolate flavor that’s heavenly with my one cup of hot coffee (I’m watching that caffeine intake!). Throw these together for a couple of fast and ready to go breakfasts during the week.
Chocolate Overnight Oats Topped with Bananas, Peanut Butter & Cacao Nibs
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Organic Raw Cacao
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Cacao Nibs
1. Mix the oatmeal, coconut milk, maple syrup and raw cacao together.
2. Store in an air tight jar or container in the fridge over night.
3. Top with sliced bananas, peanut butter and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Also by Colette: Vegan Lemon Lavender Sugar Cookies with Lemon Glaze
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Colette Goguen