Vegan Vanilla Rose Latte
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg or cinnamon, for topping (optional)
- 1 shot espresso (or 1 oz strongly brewed coffee)
1. If using an espresso machine, make one shot of espresso and pour into a coffee mug.
2. Place all ingredients (except nutmeg) in a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
3. Add more milk mixture on top of espresso.
4. Dust with nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired.
Photo: Molly Lansdowne