This simple berry treat is pretty self-explanatory, but I bet you haven’t thought to do it before! If you love chocolate covered strawberries, you’re going to love vegan chocolate stuffed raspberries! The next time you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy summer treat, try filling your raspberries with melted chocolate! This two-ingredient dessert stores well in the fridge and freezer, and also looks perfectly elegant for summer entertaining.
Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1. Rinse raspberries and pat dry, then place in a mini muffin tin or around the rim of a bowl so all raspberries are standing upright.
2. Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals until melted.
3. Careful drizzle ~1/4 teaspoon chocolate into each raspberry interior, careful not to let the raspberries tip or overflow.
4. When all raspberries are filled, carefully place the bowl or muffin tin in the freezer or fridge for ~30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Serve and store leftovers in the fridge for up to one week or the freezer for up to a month.
Also by Lauren: Vegan Chicken Salad Sandwich with Curry & Swiss Chard
Related: Chocolate Hazelut Torte
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier