For Graham Cracker Crust:
1. Plaster a 9-inch (round) spring form pan with parchment paper, and keep aside.
2. Blend all the crust ingredients (except water) in a high-quality mixer until small pieces are formed. If the mix is too dry, then add the water.
3. Empty the crust mix into the ready pan and press.
4. Then cover up and freeze until needed.
For Raw Cheesecake:
1. In a bowl, keep the cashews completely submerged underwater for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Then drain the water and pat to dry completely.
3. Combine all ingredients in a high-quality blender and mix for about 6 to 7 minutes, stopping from time to time.
4. Pour the mix into the prepared graham cracker crust. The raw cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Don’t forget to thaw for 15 to 20 minutes before serving. The end result, I’m sure, will be an extremely velvety and smooth creamy cake that is sure to leave your taste buds craving more. The full-on bang of strawberry flavor coupled with the limy tinge will make this sweet dish a masterpiece. Help yourself and savor the taste as the non-milky cheese melts in your mouth.
Related: 15 Vegan-Friendly Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Vegan Carrot Cake with Cashew Cream
Vegan Raw Chocolate Rose and Strawberry Pudding
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Zyana Morris