Does the unrelenting heat have you craving a light, refreshing, and healthy beverage this summer? If so, look no further: I’m here with a thirst-quenching treat that also happens to be reminiscent of your favorite summer cocktail.
This strawberry mojito smoothie is unique in that it uses frozen zucchini in place of banana to make this drink ultra creamy. Flavors of lime and mint give it a distinct mojito taste, and strawberries and dates add a touch of sweetness to round everything out. I love making this smoothie for a snack or topping it with granola for breakfast, but you could also double or triple it to serve at a brunch party. The possibilities with this smoothie are endless!
Strawberry Mojito Smoothie
- 1 medium zucchini diced and frozen
- 1 heaping cup strawberries, stems removed
- Juice of 2 limes
- 10-12 mint leaves, plus more for garnish if desired
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2-3/4 cup water or coconut water
1. Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high for a couple minutes. Serve immediately.
Also by Molly: Vegan Strawberry Cashew Cream Cheese
Related: Vegan Tiramisu Smoothie
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Molly Lansdowne