- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cold-brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 shot rum, amaretto, or coffee liqueur (optional)*
- 4 gluten-free, vegan biscuits
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Add two biscuits, then pulse a few times to break them up.
4. Pour half of the smoothie into tall glass, place one biscuit flat on top of the smoothie, pour remaining over top, then garnish with fourth biscuit *If you are adding liquor, use 1/3 cup of coffee instead.
Also by Quincy: Vegan Hearty Gumbo Hot Pot
Related: Cold Brew Iced Café Au Lait
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas