- 3 bunches bok choy, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock or water
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2. Add the garlic (minced), ginger, and red pepper flakes and cook for two minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add the bok choy and cook for about three minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce and vegetable stock and cook the bok choy for an additional five to seven minutes until fully wilted and soft.
5. Plate while hot and eat immediately.
Also by Olivia: Vegan Cream Of Mushroom Soup With White Wine & Almonds
Related: Balsamic Glazed Tofu And Bok Choy
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Olivia Parr