- 3-4 Baby Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3-4 Sun Dried Tomato Halves
- 4-5 tablespoons Olive Oil
2. Slice the bell peppers, remove the stems and seeds and place on a greased baking tray.
3. Brush the red peppers with olive oil.
4. Roast for approximately 30 minutes until the peppers are soft and slightly blackened.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes.
6. While the peppers are cooling, mince a clove of garlic.
7. Once the peppers are cooled, place them in a food processor with the sun-dried tomatoes and clove of garlic.
8. Pulse the food processor until the tomatoes, peppers, and garlic begin to come together. Slowly add in the olive oil and continue to process until everything comes together in a spread-like consistency.
9. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge.
Also by Colette: Vegan Baileys Coffee No Bake Cheesecake
Related: Vegan Basil Pesto White Bean Dip
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Colette Goguen