Vegan Basil Pesto White Bean Dip
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 14 oz. can great northern beans
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
2. Place the garlic, beans, and water into a food processor (or blender) with the fresh basil, pine nuts, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
3. Process until all of the ingredients are thoroughly puréed into a smooth dip.
4. Pour into a serving dish and serve with chips, pita bread, sliced red and green peppers, or cherry tomatoes.
5. Store refrigerated in a sealed container. Consume between three and five days for maximum freshness.
Also by Olivia: Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
Related: Yucca Fries with Chimicurri Dip
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Olivia Parr