Apple dippers with nut butter have been a go-to snack of mine for as long as I can remember. If you’re bored of this classic apple dip pairings, try upgrading for warmer weather with this quick and easy tropical nut butter dip made with coconut and dried tropical fruit.
Start with your favorite nut butter, then add in dried fruit and shredded coconut for a fun variation on apple dip. You can add in a little bit of sweetener if you like, but I skipped this because my apples were already sweet. You can also add in a little bit of almond or coconut milk to thin out the mixture if it’s too thick. The dip stores well, too, so I love to keep this dip in the fridge for convenient snacking. Mix up your dried fruit to create different flavors. Enjoy these apple dippers next time you need a quick and healthy snack!
Vegan Apple Dip With Nut Butter & Tropical Fruit
- apple slices
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple or mango, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut
- 1/2 cup favorite nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon (optional) coconut sugar or maple syrup
- shredded coconut for topping
1. Slice your apples and set aside.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients to create your tropical dip. Add almond milk to thin if too thick.
3. Serve immediately with apples.
4. Store leftover apple dip in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Also by Lauren: Sweet Potato Noodles with Spicy Almond Butter Sauce
Related: Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Kirchmaier