- 1 teaspoon Extra virgin coconut oil
- Half banana, sliced in rounds
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Berry jam
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Nut milk
2. Sauté banana, 1/4 cup blueberries and 1 Tbsp of the coconut flakes for 3 minutes.
3. Add oats and saute for another 2 minutes to get oats toasty.
4. Add water and 1 Tbsp nut milk and cook for another 5 minutes until desired consistency.
5. Turn off heat and add another Tbsp of nut milk for creaminess.
6. Top with the rest of the blueberries and coconut flakes as well as the pumpkin seeds and jam. Sprinkle some cinnamon if you like!
Also by Alexa: Vegan Broccoli Parmesan (Broccoli And Cheese Bake)
Related: Slow Cooker Vegan Vanilla Oatmeal
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Alexa Pizzarello