Super Simple 5-Minute Oat Milk
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 2 cups Water
- 1-3 Dates
- Pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
2. Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend in 15/20 second increments. You want the oats to be blended but not over blended.
3. Place a nut milk bag over a bowl/ jar.
4. Pour the oat milk through the nut milk bag.
5. Gently squeeze the bag. Don't over squeeze as you don't want too much oat pulp to go through.
6. Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge. I find that different "milks" are good for different things. This oat milk doesn't work when hot but works well in smoothies, with cereals, or enjoyed on its own.
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby