A version of this recipe first appeared in Joyful Dumpling.
Passionfruit Overnight Oats
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3 3/4 cups plant milk
- 1 cup mixed nuts & coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 cup passionfruit pulp
1. In a large mixing bowl, add plant milk and 3/4 cup passionfruit.
2. Add rolled oats.
3. Add 3/4 cup of the nuts and cranberries, and mix well.
4. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
5. Top with 1/4 cup nuts/coconut and 1/4 cup fresh passionfruit before serving.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Shu-Chun Chuang