Papaya Boba Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 papaya
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp agave
- 1/2 cup boba
- [optional] coconut flakes to taste
1. Cut papaya in half and discard seeds from center.
2. Scoop out papaya fruit and place in a blender with coconut milk, frozen banana, lime juice, salt, and agave.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Boil 2 cups of water. When the water reaches a boil add boba.
5. Once the boba rises to the top of the water, turn down to medium-high heat and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
6. After 2 minutes, let boba sit for an additional 2-3 minutes.
7. Strain and rinse boba in cool water.
8. Pour the papaya smoothie into the hollowed papaya skins.
9. Use a spoon to make a divot in the center and add boba and coconut in the center.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Dana Drosdick