This is one of those meals that can easily become one of your favorites—super simple, super quick, and unbeatably delicious. On top of all of that, it fills up your belly without weighing you down, and you could hardly get a healthier and more nourishing meal than this!
Easy Ginger Coconut Soba Noodle Soup With Bok Choy
- 1 Onion, chopped small
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped small
- 1 generous chunk Fresh Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 TBSP Cream of a Can of Coconut Milk(the top part)
- 125 g Mushrooms
- 1 head Bok Choy
- 1 tsp Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1/2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 84 g Soba (Buckwheat) Noodles
- 1/2 – 1 TBSP Tahini
1. In a medium pot, bring some water to boil and add in the noodles. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
2. In the meantime, heat up 2 heaped TBSP of coconut cream (the top part of a coconut milk can) in a separate pan and add in the onion, garlic and ginger.
3. Wash and slice the mushrooms and pak choy and add in to the pan with onion and garlic. Add just enough water to cover the veggies, the vegetable stock powder and the soy sauce.
4. Once the noodles are ready, drain the water and rinse them with cool water. Add to the pot with the veggies, stir in the tahini and serve in a bowl!
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Rebecca Botello