- 2 large potatoes
- Handful (frozen) green peas
- 2–3 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pickled red onion (for topping) *optional
- Paprika (to sprinkle)
- 1 tsp toasted mustard seeds
1. Wash, scrub and cut your potatoes into chunks then boil or steam them until they are fork pierce soft for about 10–20 minutes and add your green peas in the last few minutes so they won’t be too mushy towards the end (and save some for toppings later).
2. While waiting, chop up your celery stalks and set aside for later.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix your vegan mayo and mustard.
4. Add in the cooked potatoes and green peas then your salt and pepper for taste and mix gently with your vegan mayo mixture.
5. Top with some pickled onion (optional), sprinkle with paprika and the remaining green peas for some color and toasted mustard seeds for texture.
6. Enjoy right away or even when its cold.
Also by Bel: Assorted Air Fried Pasta Chips
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Bel Faustino