Assorted Air Fried Pasta Chips
- 2 cups short pasta of choice (cooked)
- Olive oil as needed
- Choice of seasoning (e.g. garlic powder/ mixed herbs/ chili powder)
- Choice of natural coloring (e.g. beetroot powder/ pesto/ turmeric powder)
- Salt to taste
1. Cook your pasta of choice according to its instructions in boiling water with some olive oil and salt. (I chose the bow pasta that took about 10–12 minutes.)
2. Strain your pasta and divide them into separate small bowls (depending on how many flavors you would like to make). Drizzle with some olive oil and your choice of seasoning. I did one plain and simple with some herbs and onion granules, the other with some beetroot powder and garlic powder and the other batch with some pesto sauce.
3. Pop them in your air fryer basket on some baking paper and air fry at 180°c for 5 minutes first.
4. Toss around your pasta chips and air fry for another 5 minutes and do the same afterwards (total 3 times and 15 minutes) until crispy.
5. Garnish with some cilantro (optional) and serve with your favorite dip or as is. Enjoy!
Also by Bel: Classic Vegan “Beef” Stew With Wine
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Bel Faustino