- 2 cups uncooked Quinoa
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1-2 cups Corn
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 pack Tortillas
- 1 pack vegan shredded cheese
- 1 pack Spring Greens
- 1 container Vegan Sour Cream
- 2 Avocados
- 2 tbsp Vegan Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- to taste Salt & Pepper
1. Start by cooking the quinoa because it will take the longest to cook.
2. Chop up the red pepper and throw it into a medium-sized skillet and cook it on medium-high.
3. Once the red pepper is cooked, toss in the black beans, corn, salt, and pepper.
4. Let this cook together for a couple of minutes and turn down the heat.
5. Remove the vegetable mix from the skillet and into a large serving bowl.
6. Once the quinoa is done cooking, oil the pan and put butter on one side of a tortilla.
7. Place the tortilla into the skillet with the buttered side down. Then place a scoop of quinoa, the vegetable mix, and some cheese onto the tortilla.
8. Put butter on one side of a second tortilla and place it on top with the buttered side facing up.
9. Let each side cook until it is golden brown, then flip.
10. Remove from heat, and place onto a plate with a handful of greens, half an avocado, and a scoop of sour cream. Enjoy!
Also by Lindsey: Vegan Korean BBQ Tofu
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lindsey Blakley