- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- half a package Mushrooms
- one Red Bell Pepper
- half Zucchini
- one stock Broccoli
- 2 tsp Tamari
- half a block Tofu
- 2 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- to taste Sesame Seeds
- One handful per serving Spinach
- Half a box Fettuccini
- Start by slicing my block of tofu into smaller pieces and letting it dry out on a paper towel.
- While this is happening, dice up the broccoli, zucchini, red pepper and mushrooms.
- Heat up a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil and toss in the broccoli and red pepper. Let this cook for a few minutes and throw in the zucchini. After a few more minutes toss in the mushrooms, salt, pepper and tamari sauce.
- Let this cook together until the mushrooms are browning and beginning to expel their juices.
- Remove from heat and add another tsp of olive oil to the hot pan. Cut the tofu into bite-sized pieces and throw them into the pan.
- Add a pot of water to the stove and bring to a boil for your noodles.
- Add some salt and pepper to the tofu and let this cook for a few minutes. Do not flip.
- Add toasted sesame oil and flip tofu.
- Add sesame seeds and continue cooking and flipping tofu until all sides are golden brown.
- Remove your tofu and noodles from heat when they are finished cooking
- To prepare, add a handful of spinach to a plate topped with the fettuccini, stir fry, and tofu. Finish the dish off with your favorite vegan sauce and enjoy!
Photo: Lindsey Blakley