You have to give it a try. It goes well with everything: you're Buddha bowl, tacos, tostadas, chips, salad or even with vegan hot dog. Yes!
Asian-Inspired Mango Avocado Ceviche (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- 1 medium mango, diced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 small lime juice
- 1 ts sesame oil
- 1 ts GF soy sauce
- 2 chopped green onion (green parts only)
- 1 tbs toasted sesame and linsseed
- to taste salt, pepper
- to taste sriracha
- 1/4 ts ginger powder
1. Slice up your mango, avocado and green onion and place them in a bowl.
2. Season with ginger powder, salt and pepper.
3. Add sesame oil, seeds, GF soy sauce and sriracha. Mix well to combine.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning as you prefer.
5. Let it chill for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth