- 3/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 3/4 Cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 Cup Raw almond butter
- 1 Cup Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Rock salt/sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate chunks
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
2. Mix everything together in a bowl, except for chocolate chips and walnuts.
3. Once mixed, add chocolate chunks.
4. Scoop dough onto parchment to make 10-14 cookies, spread out (when I made these I didn't spread them out enough and they melded into one blob..but whose complaining?).
5. Place walnuts carefully on top of cookies, pushing them into the dough a little.
6. Bake for about 17 minutes or more if you like a harder cookie.
7. LET THESE BABIES COOL OFF. I know it will be tempting but they need to set in order to have the right consistency although at first they will be super soft!
Also by Alexa: Simple & Warming Spicy Stewed Lentils
Related: Vegan Rum Raisin Cookies
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Alexa Pizzarello