- 3/4 cup Unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 5 tablespoons Short grain brown rice (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon Almond extract
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Chips (optional)
2. Place bowl in freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Remove rice pudding from freezer and garnish with toppings if so desired.
Also by Bella: Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Gingerbread Cookies
Related: Make-Ahead Vegan Carrot Cake Pudding
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Bella Gadsby