This recipe is perfect if you don’t have a lot of time to cook anything, but you still want something warm in your tummy. The spicy curry sauce is a great staple for any pasta dish. I usually pair it with gnocchi, but I was running low on ingredients. These mushroom and vegan-ricotta-filled ravioli did quite nicely instead! I bought the Kite Hill Ravioli from the store. They’re vegan, and cook up quickly.
Paired with any spring greens or kale you have in the fridge, red pepper and broccoli make this dish a great source of fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants! To overall improve your immune system health as well as supporting healthy digestion. Vitamin C is great for repairing cell damage and works as a great cancer fighter. To top it off, the longest part about cooking this dish is stir frying the veggies. Super quick, super tasty and super filling!
Vegan Spicy Curry Mushroom Ricotta Ravioli
- 1 package Kite Hill Ravioli
- 1 small head Broccoli
- 1 medium sized pepper Red bell pepper
- handful chopped Spring greens
- 1 can Canned coconut milk
- 1 jar Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Tamari
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Mustard seed powder
1. you will start by washing and chopping your vegetables and spring greens.
2. Next get a pot of water on to boil and grab a medium sized skillet and put it over medium heat.
3. Pour olive oil onto pan. Once heated, throw broccoli and bell pepper into the pan.
4. Let this sautée for a few minutes and add the tamari, salt and pepper. Continuously stir the vegetables around until they are tender.
5. While the vegetables are cooking you can throw the mushroom ricotta ravioli into the boiling water. This will need no longer than 5 minutes to cook.
6. Once the vegetables are done, lower the heat and add the coconut milk, curry paste, garlic powder and mustard seed to skillet. Mix well.
7. Strain the pasta and place back into pot.
8. Pour all the contents of the skillet into the pot with the pasta and mix.
9. serve in a bowl with chopped greens on top and enjoy!
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Lindsey Blakley