- 1 cooked beet
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 purple onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, to top
- 1 blood orange
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cane sugar
- sliced almonds to top
- salt & pepper to taste
2. Spiralize the beet and carrot. Toss in a bowl.
3. Add the sliced onion and toss together.
4. Add oil, lime juice, ginger, and sugar to bowl and toss well to coat.
5. Slice an orange into slices and peel off the skin. Add to bowl.
6. Top with green onion, sliced almonds, and salt and pepper to taste.
Also by Lauren: Vegan Curried Cauliflower and Chickpea Bisque
Related: Green Curry and Quinoa Veggie Salad
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Sacerdote