- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 14 oz. pkg firm tofu, cubed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- to taste sea salt and pepper
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, mustard and maple syrup. Set aside.
3. As the tofu cooks, slice the brussels sprouts using the slicing attachment on your food processor.
4. In a large bowl add the brussels sprouts and dressing. Sprinkle in the cranberries and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
Also by Kathryn: Lemony Shaved Asparagus
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Kathryn Farrugia