This recipe was passed down to me from my Grandmother, so it is very nostalgic for me. I wasn’t raised vegan, however, so I have adapted the recipe accordingly and have received praise from veggie’s and meat-eaters alike. I hope you all enjoy it!
Vegan Peanut Butter Snowballs
- 16 oz organic no-stir creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 vegan white chocolate baking bar (I used King David’s brand)
- 2 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vegan butter and powdered sugar. Chill in refrigerator for thirty minutes.
2. Melt the vegan white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Form the peanut butter mixture into small balls, dip them into the vegan white chocolate mixture, and set them on wax paper to set.
4. Optional: Melt 2 Tbs vegan chocolate in bowl. Drizzle melted chocolate over the white balls.
This recipe makes about 2 dozen, depending on how large you make the balls of peanut butter. Keep chilled.
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Rachael Coker