- 100 g glass noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms. sliced
- 1 block tofu, sliced into stripes
- 2 medium bok choy, sliced
- 2 handful baby tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp mushroom sauce
- 1 tbsp GF soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
1. Start with preparing the noodles according to packaging. (Usually you have to place them in warm water for about 15 minutes then rinse.)
2. Meanwhile in a large skillet heat up the oil over medium heat. When the oil gets warm add the garlic and onion and sauté until translucent.
3. Add the tofu and fry until it starts to get a golden color, then add the chopped vegetables, too and cook until they get softer.
4. Once the veggies are soft and the noodles are done, add the noodles to the skillet too and stir together. Season the noodles with say sauce and mushrooms sauce and cane sugar. Taste it and adjust the flavors to your like.
5. Keep stirring until everything blends well together, then remove from heat and serve warm.
Also by Imola: Thai Coconut Sweet Potato Soup
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Imola Toth