- 200 g tofu, cubed
- 2 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 2 dl creamy coconut milk
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 handful frozen green peas
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 handful parsley, finely chopped
- to taste salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 ts curry powder
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tbsp each lemon grass, cinnamon, ginger powder
- 1,5 L veggie broth
- Heat up the oil in a large pot and sauté the onion, when fragrant add curry powder and tofu and cook for a few minutes.2.
- Then add the sweet potato dices, carrots, and garlic, too. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the veggie broth to the pot, season with salt, pepper and let it simmer covered for about 20-25 minutes, or until veggies are well cooked but not too soft.
- In the last 5 minutes add the peas, coconut cream, chilies, lemon grass, cinnamon, ginger powder, juice of the lime and more salt or pepper as you like it.
Photo: Imola Toth