We’ve had a few spring-like days here in New England where the sky is a little bit bluer, that yellow ball we call the sun is visible, and everyone has spring fever! This weather got me thinking about ice cream and milkshakes and today’s recipe is a thick and creamy chocolate vegan milkshake that won’t send your blood sugar into a tailspin. It’s super easy and will be ready in moments for you to enjoy.
Thick & Creamy Chocolatey Vegan Milkshake
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Banana, chunked and frozen
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Organic Raw Cacao Powder
1. Add all ingredients to your blender with the liquids first.
2. Blend, serve and enjoy! Spring is almost here!
Also by Kat: Vegan General Tso’s “Chicken”
Related: Vegan Almond & Lemon Milkshake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Colette Goguen