1. Combine almond butter, tahini, flaxseed, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and liquid sweetener in a larger bowl. Using a potato masher (or your hands if you're feeling adventurous), thoroughly combine the ingredients.
2. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on parchment paper until you've created balls with all of the "dough."
3. In the same bowl, add 1/4 cup shredded coconut. Roll each ball in the shredded coconut, and return them to the parchment paper.
4. Open your can of chilled coconut cream (do not shake). Place a small dollop of coconut cream (skimming from the top of the can) onto the top of each ball. (These dollops will be the "whites" of the eyes!)
5. Press a chocolate chip pointed-side down into each dollop of coconut cream. (These are the pupils!)
6. Store covered in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. Enjoy!
Related: Gluten-Free Mocha Brownies
Hormone-Balancing Energy Bites
Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Icecream Cake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Mary Hood Luttrell