- 12 oz package pasta
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, quartered
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2. Add in the pepper, cucumber, onion, and tomatoes (and black olives if you have them).
3. In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the dressing. Pour over the big bowl with the other ingredients.
4. Toss together and coat the pasta and vegetables well.
5. Refrigerate for about an hour. Serve chilled.
Also by Lauren: Ginger Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes
Related: Best Ever Vegna Chicken Salad
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Lauren Sacerdote