Vegan Full English Breakfast Wrap To Go
- 6x your choice of vegan meat (vegan sausages/ ham/ etc.)
- 1x big potato (diced)
- 10x white button mushrooms (chopped or sliced)
- 1x tomato (sliced)
- A handful of kale
- 1 block of tofu for “Eggiest Vegan Scrambled Eggs” recipe
- Salt & pepper (to taste as needed)
- Mixed herbs
- 1x can baked beans
- 6x tortilla wraps
- Your choice of cooking oil
1. On a hot pan, drizzle 1 tbsp oil and pan fry your choice of vegan meat (sausages, ham, etc.). I used vegan luncheon ham. Cook until golden brown on both sides and set aside on a plate and reuse the pan.
2. Re-oil your pan, and fry your diced potatoes. Potatoes tend to cook for a while, so while waiting, prepare your next ingredients.
3. Break up your firm tofu into crumbled chunks for the “Eggiest Vegan Scrambled Eggs” recipe. I also added 1 tsp of mustard for this one for taste (optional).
4. When your potatoes are fork pierced soft, set aside on a plate and sauté the rest of your ingredients adding mixed herbs, salt and pepper to your preference. (This can also be done in the oven if you want to bake and cook at the same time) or just use this one pan method (saves washing up too!)
5. Don’t forget to reheat your canned baked beans as needed.
6. Now it’s time to assemble your own Full English Breakfast Wrap! This is a fun way to DIY with family or friends over a weekend breakfast or morning gathering. You can choose what you like or prefer to omit (for us, we like less tomato hence we used only 1 tomato for this recipe but feel free to add more if you like)
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Bel Faustino