Eggiest Vegan Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 block (or 140g) firm tofu
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- pinch salt and black pepper
- pinch Indian black salt
- to taste veggies (optional)
1. Prepare your firm tofu into mince by squeezing the water out gently with your hands, and then simply breaking them into small chunks. Set aside in a bowl.
2. Heat your pan with olive oil and add your minced tofu.
3. Sprinkle your turmeric on the tofu until naturally colored making it look like scramble eggs.
4. Add the rest of your seasoning and stir fry for 2–3 minutes.
5. Serve with a side your choice of veggies (such as grilled tomato or stir fry kale).
Also by Bel: Vegan Muesli Muffins
Get more like this—Sign up for our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photo: Bel Faustino