- 4 apples, cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- dash salt
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons dry sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
2. Set on medium-high heat and cover.
3. Meanwhile, peel and pit avocados, then add to food processor or blender with yogurt, ginger, lemon, and sweetener.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Lower heat of apple mixture, adding a bit more water if needed and continuing to steam.
6. Stir and crush apples a bit with a masher, then remove from heat.
7. Spread avocado dip into the bottom of a shallow bowl.
8. Place a large scoop of warm apples in the middle, then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Also by Quincy: Vegan Savory Stuffed French Toast
Related: Banoffee Pie with Coconut Whip
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!
Photos: Quincy Malesovas