- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Cacao
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan Rice Cereal
2. Add in the raw cacao powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
3. Regularly stir the cacao, maple syrup and vanilla into the melted coconut oil until the ingredients melt together into a smooth chocolate. This takes a few minutes.
4. Once everything is melted together smoothly, stir in the rice cereal and remove from the heat.
5. Pour the mixture into your muffin cups, liners or tin and place in the freezer for approximately 2 hours or until set.
6. Remove from the freezer, allow to defrost for a few minutes and enjoy! These should be stored in the freezer as the coconut oil will melt if stored at room temperature.
Also by Colette: Vegan Rhubarb Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bread
Related: Vegan Brownie Ice Cream Cake
Get more like this—Subscribe to our daily inspirational newsletter for exclusive content!Photos: Colette Goguen